Friday, February 12, 2016

Love

Welcome to this amazing Friday.. It is presidents weekend and that means no mail Monday.

That's ok because your not going to need any mail when your creating with Sunsational Stamps.

Today I am here to share my Friday Feature.

I took one piece of a digi and made a whole totally different project.

The piece that I took is the heart from Woo loves you. I had fun with this project.



I used  a regular white card base. Traced the heart onto a double sided paper and cut it out. I alternated stacking them. The LOVE is a piece of washi tape and so is the pink polka dot.

See that's it. simple and sweet. I am giving it to my grandma for valentines day.

1 comment:

  1. It's really simple but such a cute little card! Just goes to show that you don't always need to throw everything you have at a card.
    IdleEmma from swap-bot :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)