Friday, April 15, 2016

Happy Day

 
 
 
Good morning America,, How are you on this fine day?
 
I am here to share a card with you I made using Lisa's Flower Garden stamps. I just love these flowers. such a great variety.
 
I made my card a split panel card. It was so easy and I got to use all scraps. A win win for me.
 
I colored the flowers in with water color markers.
 
I stamped happy day for the sentiment.
 
Here is the video I learned from.
 

 
Have you tried this card out yet? Do you like it?
 
 
Here is my card:
 
 
  

3 comments:

  1. This card is amazingly beautiful! *.* I wish I could be soo creative, or at least I had so much patience :D Very beautiful, really! Dorcii from Swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo beautiful!! I wished i could make beautiful cards like these.
    (swap-bot: Bloggy bloggy #1 @chabbywabbit)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your version of this card. That is a very pretty flower stamp and I like the way you colored it. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)