Monday, August 1, 2022

Diamond Painting.

 Hello, How are you all doing? I know I have been MIA but I am back and ready to create with you.

Before I share any new things, I would love to share with you some things I have been doing while gone. 

I have gotten into Diamond Painting. Has anyone else or is it an old fad? I like it. 

My very first diamond painting I made a huge Elvis for my mom. That is her man. She has loved him since he first came out. I had no idea what I was doing but I went right in and made it happen. took me roughly 6 months to complete. 

I finished him off with a wooden frame I salvaged from a ugly dollar store print.






I also made my mom a Elvis hanging plaque. I bought a Elvis die cut from a local scrapbook store years ago. Having no idea what I would ever do with it, I decided I would take a wooden plaque from Michaels and use it. Painting it purple and white (mom's favorite colors) and adding GLITTER also. Topped it off with a purple and white string to hang it with. 





Hope you have enjoyed your stay today and will come back to see what I have for you tomorrow.

































































2 comments:

  1. This is Catra from Swap-bot and I am one of your partners for “Gain Exposure for your Blog 5”

    I really love your blog!

    Thanks,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, am from swap-bot and one partner in the Gain Exposure to my Blog 5 swap! I'm glad you are back to blogging and remind you to remember that consistency is key.
    I never got into diamond painting but I hate puzzles, so..
    Greetings,@ kajsab

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)