Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday PaPa,

March 23 is my papa's birthday. He is 57 today. Oh my time has flown for him. I am really close to my papa (dad) and I made this for him. He is a mechanic and all the time doing something.

I used a blank board from Joann's and painted it in true blue paint. I then took some folk art glitter extreme in blue and went over it. In the top corner I put a old man face bead cause he reminds me of my papa. I then used my handy man from the cricut lite category and made a dust pan and saw at 3 14" tall. I used a hole punch to make the dirt in dust pan. LOL. I then took some silver beads and spelled out " My Papa My Hero" fastened them on with some jewelry glue. I made this as simple as I could because he likes everything simple.

So what do you think of my simple but fun project?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)