Thursday, June 23, 2011

Altered large matchbox in music theme

Hello wonderful crafters of the world. How are you all doing today? I am ok I guess.

I was in a altered matchbox in music theme swap and the instructions was to alter a large (250 count) matchbox. We had to either use music itself or a musical. I believe everyone chose musicals except I . I wanted to go with a music itself theme as I love music. Not really into musicals.

Here is a list of materials I used:

250 count matchbox - empty of course
Moxxie in the band paper.paper is double sided. 
2 hearts painted with acrylic paint dabbers in red pepper
2 yellow chipboard swirls was also painted with acrylic paint dabbers in yellow sunshine
Dress it up music buttons.
Words are alphabet charms in gold. 
White lace. 
Black skinny ribbon. 
2 large clear gems
Glue runner
Zots
Quick dry adhesive
Tag - large
Yellow and black zig zig for tag


Here is the final project. 






Here is a close up of my matchbox:


Finally here is the close up of the tag:






Well how does it look? Would you add it into your art collection or showcase it for others to see? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)