Saturday, July 23, 2011

Scratch 'N Sniff

Hello ladies, hope your all having the best crafty day ever. I'm crafting on the down low I guess. Not suppose to be but just can't STOP.

Well here is a card I did.  I used some cute pink in white lace along the bottom. Took a old scratch 'n sniff valentines card I found in my stash, oh it smells yummy. I layered it on top of a light pink cardstock so it doesnt get lost in the background stripes. I tacked it down slanted kinda. In the two top corners i added a large gem and 2 smaller gems. A simple smell good card for a berry good friend.

I entered my card in at Crafty HO's Challenge blog located HERE . The girls had a simple sketch so i went with it.

Here is there sketch:





and here is my card:








.There challenges are so much fun, You should really come check them out and enter some of your lovely creations. Hope to see you over there.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. I like the lace and the color combo. Simple yet perfect.

    ~J3ss1ca (Swap-Bot)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)