Friday, February 10, 2012

Promote your partners CRAFT blog....

Afternoon crafting queens. I am in a swap labeled "Promote your partners CRAFT blog" so in this post that is what I will try to do. The swap is over at Swap-bot and my lovely partners are : ViridianMuse, coleenfranks, DeidreArt, MrsRemington, and Springknitter.

So let's get on with the promoting. LOL

1. ViridianMuse,- This is a great crafters blog, she loves fairies as she has alot of posts that show different ones. I really adore Trulie .These little creations are so heart warming. She is also a watercolor painters and her pictures are amazing. you will truly love visiting this blog and getting inspired.

2. coleenfranks, - She has a very lovely crafty site with gorgeous cards she has made.There are some tuts, some videos, lots of photos and gorgeous creations Like This. She partakes in ukrainian-prayer-scrapbooks. you wont want to misss this great site.

3. DeidreArt. here is an awesome site in which has lots of different crafts in it. postcards, earrings, rings, dog stuffies, paper beads. as you can see its a great variety. I love these gorgeous rings. so please when you want to do something different, come check out this site.

4. MrsRemington - DeeDee is a Creativity Coach, Costume Designer, Hat Maker, and to some "the most creative person they know".Her blog says this " The Campaign For Creativity To Banish Negativity- Year 3!Welcome! Here's my challenge.Complete 1 creative project a week for a year.Call me a cockeyed optimist, one of the most creative people you know or a complete crazy woman.I am all that- plus more. I'm using the power of creativity to shift the negative energy that seems to be everywhere these days. Get ready for 52 more weeks of creative projects. It is never too late to join me on this campaign! We can all create to feel great!"this sounds like a really fun and interesting idea. maybe we should all try this, These are so stinkin cute. dont forget to go and check her page out.


5. Springknitter. - Here is a very inspirational, inspiring well written blog. has some very nice photos as well. I enjoyed reading her posts and thinking about how it sometimes affects others. I love the laughter this photo gives off. so please stop by and enjoy some good reading and pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Even more blogs to check out!!


    -SE
    violettedream
    Check out my Blog #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great :) I'm here for the "Comment on my crafty blog" swap, and now I have even more crafty blogs to check out! Thank you!!

    Emika from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the promo! I am currently writing my post that has your blog in it for the swap! -Deidreart

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)