Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easter Hop Day 1



Welcome to yet another fun hop with the wonderful ladies of Memories in Tyme blog hops. This hop is for Easter. Yay chocolate, marshmallow bunnies, jelly beans, p-nut butter eggs, Easter bunnies, egg hunts and so much more. I just love all of what Easter means and is . Our Easter Hop will last from the 24th to the 25th. Yes that is 2 days of fun projects. So please come by again tomorrow for another awesome project. If you came here from Lori Apgar then you are in the right spot. If you just happened to hop on my blog because its great, and you want to start at the beginning because you want all of the wonderful creations to fill your mind, then please start here with Lynda .

Easter, which celebrates Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead, is Christianity's most important holiday.

Here is a few projects for the hop. I used a digi stamp from Scrappers Delight. It is currently only $1 and well worth it.  My card is simple and basic. I used a card from my stash in a red color. It has a window in it and I used it to its advantage :O). I sized the digi down to the size I needed and fussy cut it out. I then was playing around with where I thought she would look good. I used my tape runner to tack the bench and bunny-girl down. Digging thru scraps I found a piece with flowers on it and fussy cut that out also. I took a green sharpie and kinds drew a stem and leaves, adding a gem to the center. On the inside I glued down a saying I got in a swap one year. I thought it was perfect for this card as she looks like she is eating chocolate eggs. MmMmM . anyways the saying says: " Chocolate is the answer, Who cares what the question is." .

Here is my card.
 Here is  A  crochet Easter basket I made for a Easter basket swap. I used a corrugated yarn called spring bunny. Tied a ribbon on both sides. For the handle I crocheted around 2 pipe cleaners.
Here is a project I did a few years ago. I altered a plain white box from Michael's in a Easter theme for a swap. I really enjoyed this project.Here is my box.
 Your now on your way to Anita Cannon's.. Please make sure you join in and check out everyone's creations. We all worked so hard :O) Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more great Easter Projects.


6 comments:

  1. Your projects are all so cute. That basket is adorable! :) So happy to be a part of this hop with you!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute projects love them glad to be hopping with you today

    ReplyDelete
  3. great project

    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)