Friday, April 13, 2012

Scrapping with Lisa......

Good evening fellow crafter's, how is this Friday the 13th going for you? It's a cool 86 degree's here and the day is going good, so far.  I wanted to come in and share with you a new shop that has just opened. The beautiful Lisa Peters of scrapping with lisa designs is the proud owner and she has some oh so cute designs and paper piecing's to work with. Please hurry on over and check it all out.

Here is a few projects I did last night with her designs.

First is a fun loving little lady bug that also has some friends with him in the file. I made a altered coaster for him. I took a plain off white coaster and inked the edges heavily with red ink. I then took a cosmetic applicator and inked in some green grass along the bottom. Used the same applicator (opposite end) and inked in 2 clouds at the top. My lady bug is made using scraps . The red is kinda shiny. I used green wiggly eyes .


Here is a bear and it is currently a FREE item at the Lisa's store right now. Come and get him and the others fast cause I dunno how long he will be FREE. I used a front side of a store bought greeting card and traced my pieces out . I used yellow wiggly eyes on him. I tried to ink him in black when I was done. The heart is the same red shiny paper I used for the lady bug, I just inked it in silver.


I know you want to come and play with us and these cute pieces , so what are you waiting for? Come join us on Facebook with Scrapping-With-Lisa-Designs .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)