Welcome to the Memories in Tyme blog hops - where you will find some seriously talented people who love to share their ideas with you! Our hop today and tomorrow is anything relating to mini albums - doesn’t matter the size as long as it’s mini and it’s an album!!! This is Lynda’s favorite project - making mini albums - where you can take a set of pictures and scrapbook them and complete a project in a day or less! Great for gifts for special people, (Mothers Day is coming up you know), and just fun to showcase a trip, birthday or shower even!
Now, if you just happened upon my blog, then please go back to the beginning which is at Lynda’s blog . Besides, the beginning is always the best anyway!!!
I made a tag mini album. It says Friends on the front and the back says girlfriends. The back and front cover are cut and shaped as large tags. I just took 2 Tim Holtz tags and traced it into my cardboard and cut it out. I traced it where there was a space between them for the binding. Covered one side with blue paper I scratched with the sander. The second side I left white. front I took some scraps of blue and wrote the word friends with a white Martha Stewart marker. Put a checkered scrap along the sire. 3 small pink flowers with purple buttons in the center. Beaded some small purple beads and zig zagged that and added a paper clip to it.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my 30 minute mini album.
Blog candy from Memories in Tyme…One lucky winner for April will receive a digital album for spring made especially for them by Lynda! Retail value $150 - in order to get in on the drawing, make sure to:
1. Be a follower of my blog!
2. For extra entries...follow me on Twitter and Facebook Fanpage - information is on my blog!
3. Please check out everyone's blogs and leave a comment on theirs...the more you do the more entries you will get!
Thank you for checking out my project, now follow the links below and remember to visit all the stops for MAXIMUM ideas and LOTS OF FUN!!! Next up on the hop is Vicki, make sure you check out her fun project!!!
1. Lynda - http://www.memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
3. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
4. Shannon - http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/
5. Anita - http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
6. Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
7. Blue - http://www.craftingwithblue.blogspot.com/
8. Vicki - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com
9. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com