Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Guest Designer for Her Craftiness

Welcome to an exciting post. Today my Aunt Ruth is a guest designer for Lynne over at Her Craftiness.  My Aunt came down from Michigan to visit her brother (my papa) while he was in the hospital. I have taught her how to craft while she is here visiting and she is LOVING IT. So far she has paper pieced, made a few cards, crocheted, inked, stamped and so much more.

Today she is sharing her Father's Day card she made for her husband. She came up with it all on her own. The pieces are paper pieced.

The background is a piece of double sided paper with guitars and microphones on it. Front is the bigger ones while the back is smaller ones. She used a fancy fathers day stamp and put it at the bottom. Along the top and middle is a tie she added with a half of pocket.



On the inside she put a inked piece of green paper with the words "love you forever" and a Tim Holtz antique truck. On the opposite side she put a inked tan piece that is inked with "thinking of you". This card is now on it's journey to her husband whom she misses dearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)