Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Altered Journal

Hello, thanks for stopping by again to see what I been up to. Well I was invited to a event on facebook and that's what I have been doing.

Here is the blog for the journal challenge, it is held by Scrapbook Stamp Society. You don't want to miss it. It's a awesome place with fun digi's.

I used the Eleanor and Pickles Back to school which is currently the freebie.

I printed her on card stock and colored her in with colored pencils and glittery gel pens. I added some nail gems to the dots on her glasses too. I used yellow glittery chipboard letters to spell out my nieces name Kiara. I colored her in to kinda resemble the way Kiara is. She LOVES purple and sparkles. Kiara is always asking me to write in my altered journals so when I got this challenge invite I made the journal for her.

I used Tim Holtz distresser on the  white paper then inked it in purple. Used some scrap flowers and added a pearl to the centers. Cut a piece of flower ribbon thing in half and glued it to where the paper meets the books binding.

The color of the back pack came from a few colored pencils that has a few different colors twisted and twirled into one pencil. Love them ones. (last two photos are of these  sweet pencils).

Here is my journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)