Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Scrapbook LO

As we enter this day of September 11,2012 I want to start by asking you to take a moment of silence with me to remember all those who was affected on this day.

9/11 Angels


Let's get on with the project I also want to show you today. 

I used the Scrapbook-Fever file from Scrapping With Lisa Designs to make a Lo of me and my Aunt Ruth scrapping. I realized I couldn't get the scrapper and card maker on one page so I made a 2 pager. This was rather challenging for me cause I struggle sometimes with 1 pagers. 

I used Colorbok card stock in brights for the blue,green,yellow. I also used Colorbok alpha punch outs for the title and a scrap piece of Colorbok black for the black pieces. The pink bags was a scrap of bazzil that was light on one side and dark on the other. 

The tools I used was my ATG, Elmer glue, black ink pad from Martha Stewart, glossy accents, a thin sharpie pen in black, some green-orange-blue gel pens, a pencil, 2 different pair of scissors, few buttons, Dew drops from Robins nest - riverside-hillside-spring dews- fall foliage- sunflower- pansies - dd159.


So now that I bore you with the ingrediants let me get to the 2 pager. HEHE

The left is my Aunt Ruth. She came to visit for 3 weeks in June-July and she didn't know how to craft and wanted to learn, so I taught her. She loved it. Sent home cards to her family. I was at CHA in 2009 , the only time it has been in Florida.

I used a sketch from a challenge on scrapbook.com . Here is the sketch.

This sketch is for my DT position with Lisa. The Scrapbook Fever is her files. You should go check out Her Store , sign up for her newsletter and then come here on FB to post and let the whole world see. :O)

I am entering it into the following challenges also.
Cards Galore - BRIGHT
DL.ART - ANYTHING
Inspire me fridays #75 - ANYTHING
paper take weekly -ANYTHING

Until next time - happy scrapping.

12 comments:

  1. What a FAB Lo, and wow, making a double LO, thats a challenge in it self :-) Well done hun, and THANK YOU for entering the CG scrapbook challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for allowing me to enter. :O)

      Delete
    2. your very welcome lol Hope you will join us again, and still time to try for the DT??? ;-)

      Delete
    3. i wasn't aware there was a DT opening.

      Delete
  2. What a great scrapbook page!!!! I just love your desing.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the 'Brights' scrapbook challenge and a fab layout too!

    Thanks for sharing with us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute & bright layout indeed! Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.

    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)