Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Toadally Love Halloween,

Morning crafter, I'm here with my Tuesday DT post with Scrapping With Lisa Designs. This week I decided to make a walk hanging for my grandmas 79th birthday. She loves frogs and halloween so I chose to use the Halloween-Frog file. I used another page of the chipboard book and painted it sunny yellow. I then dabbed it with green and black ink. went around the whole edge with green. I then added the paper pieced frog and the title to it. Being the book only had one hole and it didn't all fit if i hung it sideways, I used the crop-a-dile and added another hole (it isn't even or the same size, but it works). I hung it with a piece of yarn from my mom's project she was working on at that minute.



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my tuesday post. Please stop by Lisa's Store  and pick you up a few files . Sign up for her newsletter and learn alot plus get free files. Also she has a DT call if you want to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)