Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Owl Always Love you.

 Morning crafters, I'm here with another DT post with Scrapping With Lisa Designs.  I used Lisa's Hal-Hooter file. I was originally going to make a card but I am unsure of what happened but he is to large for a card.

The plate is see thru so I needed to put it against something so you could see the letters. but you can barely still see them. The words say "owl always love you". I made this for my grandma, her birthday is next month and she will be 80 years old, oh and she loves owls. 

I cut a piece of white paper at 8.5*8.5 to fit in the middle of the plate. I didn't want the owl to fade away. I used a piece of paper from DCWV Animal Crackers pack to cut out my title. I made the title inside CCR and welded them together so they went down the sides of my plate. I tried to outline the letters with a black marker but it seems where ever there is a white animal the marker didn't stay. I put two different kinds of green glittery leaves in each corner. On top of that I added a brown flower and 2 burgundy and 2 yellow. Kinda squashed them together.  Simple but elegant.

Here is my Owl plate. 









Thanks for stopping by. Before you go I wanted to share with you a sale for Scrapping With Lisa Designs.
The sale for the summer is 40% off all orders, no minimum purchases. Please use the code: summerfun at checkout to receive this discount. Sale ends at midnight on august 31, 2013 . She has just added some cute files. You can certainly get your Christmas projects and cards done early with this sale. I know I have already started on mine.

Also she has a DT call. Details below.
Scrapping with Lisa Designs is looking for talented and creative artists to join their design team. The expectations are listed below. If you believe you qualify and can meet these expectations, please send your information along with three projects to Lisa at ljopeters62@yahoo.com .

Each DT Member is expected to have 4 projects per month, with one due per week. You may do as many projects as you would like each week and get free files as long as you post the projects on your blog and all projects pictures are to be posted on the DT page and the two fan pages. Each member of the Design Team is expected to remark on the fan page on a daily basis and to promote Lisa's designs.
Design Team members are not to share designs with others.
Design Team has no set duration --- you can be part of this Design Team as long as you wish and/or as long as you keep up with the projects and meet the expectations.
Please link the .svg file to the Scrapping With Lisa Designs store when posting on your blog.
Please friend all of your DT sisters and put their blog buttons on your blog page to promote each other!
As a design team member, you will be held accountable for the above expectations. While we do promote a no stress, no drama design team, we do expect you to be accountable for what you have agreed to do when you join our team.

If you are interested in showcasing your talents with paper piecing from Scrapping With Lisa Designs. Please email Lisa at ljopeters62@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)