Sunday, December 15, 2013

True Love



Hello everyone, how has winter been treating you? I'm reading all the time about these bad storms and such, my weather is crazy too. One day it is 82 degrees and the next day it is 62. Not very nice if you ask me.

Well I am here to share with you a LO I made for my Aunt Bug. I had to ask her daughter for some photo's I could use that wouldn't upset my aunt , as my uncle had passed several years ago. I plan to wrap it up and give it to her for Christmas.

I used the DCWV Immortal Love stack for the background paper. I took a piece of Bo Bunny paper and traced the shape onto a random piece of off white paper and then inked the edges with black then red . the red /black behind the photos was the same pieces I used for the hearts, I covered the hole up with my photos.

The hearts came from a few places. The black and white checked scalloped heart i used Cricut Craft room. It is in the ones that come with it. The heart with swirl I got from Scrapcation Getaway, I colored in the white dots with a black marker and traced the swirl with same marker. The small black heart at the bottom was a file I got from my computer. The scalloped I got from here. I traced them all in the black marker I used on the dots.

The 7 clear heart gems came from my stash and had no name on them. The 4 red swirls gem borders is from Recollections and I cant find them on the web.




After I was finished I took a 12x12 bathroom photo I got from family dollar, took the back paper off and took the bathroom photo out. It had gems around the tub so I took them off. I put my LO in the frame and also put the bathroom photo which was attached to the cardboard, back in the frame. Here is what it looks like finished.


I hope my Aunt Bug loves it.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)