Sunday, June 29, 2014

Memories with my Dad.

Here with a LO to share with you. I am in some challenges over at scrapbook.com and majority if not all dealt with Dad. So here I am to share with you my LO of my papa.

The challenges I entered into is :
* family / relatives.
* gratefulness- im over grateful for my papa.
* scrap w/scraps.
* stickers - my memories title and the cap and the two photo corners . my dad title was stickers too.
* hoarders - all of this LO I have had a while. photo was from 2000. 1 of the D is really a P.
* scraplift favs.
*stamping - the stars .
* scraplift person before you. I got to choose a LO to scraplift from Scrapanda's gallery.

Here is the photo I lifted from.
Photo property of Scrapanda.


Here is my lift :




That's my Dad creation. The photo is from my college graduation in 2000. I was graduating with my Associates in Criminal Justice from F.M.U.

Until next time......

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful layout of you and your dad! I wish I had more photos of me and my dad so I could do something similiar to yours. Your very creative!
    kraftykj from swap bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so amazing and really creative !

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet idea and the result is so cool! :)

    ioana on Swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, your version is so nice! I especially like the edging :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)