Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tea Bag Holder

Hello fellow crafters, how is your November starting off? Mine is still super busy with appointments. Hopefully soon they will be over. I really can't wait.

I wanted to share with you a holder I made tonight for tea. No I don't drink it nor do I like it, but someone I know does so they will get this holder for Christmas. I had to borrow 4 bags of tea as I don't have any. LOL . Thanks goes to my neighbor Judy for sharing the tea packets with me.

So I have had a envelope punch board for over a year now. Never opened it until I was in a file folder card swap. I had no idea how to make one so I searched YouTube and found that among other things. Like this tea bag holder . I followed this video by PootlesPapercraft. It was pretty easy as she shared the measurements on her own blog.  She shows you in Inches and Centimeters.

Let's get on with the show. Here is my Christmas Tea Bag Holder.

Supplies:
* score board
* envelope punch board
* score tape
* scissors
* paper trimmer
* 6x6 bobunny silver and gold collection paper
* 8 1/2 x 11 yellow cardstock
* light brown ink pad
* 5 small yellow brads.

The yellow card stock is my base and the liner to hold the envelopes. The envelopes and the pieces on outside is the Bobunny paper. I used a few Santa faces from the scraps of the envelops and a few gold squares to make the closures on the envelopes. I inked everything in light brown. Including the envelope holder base (yellow thing inside). I also fastened down the lid closure with the small yellow brads.

Let's move on to the photos now.









So, what do you think of my holder? Do you think you will be making one? If so, I'd love to see it.

Until next time, keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! totally adorable!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, your friend will love it. As a tea drinker myself, i know i would!

    Elaine (BL)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tea box. A great idea for using the mini album basics that I know.

    Tammy S.
    Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)