Monday, December 1, 2014

6x6 christmas mini


Have you ever been stuck on a project and just didn't know where to begin? Have you ever just went to Youtube and typed in a name , then randomly click a video and follow the tutorial fully without even knowing what the outcome will be? Well I don't. I like to watch the videos fully to see how hard the project is before i commit. Well that's not what happened on Friday. First video I found I opened and started measuring, cutting and scoring what I thought was a gazillion pieces of paper.

For my whole mini I used 3 thin pieces of chipboard, 24 sheets of Countdown To Christmas 6x6 mini pad, 7 sheets of Recollections Christmas Noel Stocking Stuffer 12x12 pad, Christmas ATC's from a swap, 6 sheets white 12x12 cardstock, 2 atg tapes, 4 rolls of different size score tape, christmas ribbon, rub on's , images, lace, flower beads, chipboard banner (title) , 4 mini white flowers, 8 hand dyed "red" mini flowers.

Remember I told you how I just randomly clicked a video and follow it all, well the youtubers name is My Sisters Scrapper and you can find video 1 of 5 right here .

Let me get on to my mini as there is alot of photo's to enjoy.

Recollections paper I used.
 I LEFT THE INSIDE OPEN SO A PHOTO CAN BE ADDED,
WHITE PAPER IS JUST TO SHOW ITS OPEN.
NOT IN BOOK.
 5 PHOTO MATS WITH SAME PAPER ON BOTH 
SIDES. 2 TAGS FOR MY 2 TAG POCKETS.
 CLOSE UP OF MY FLOWERS AND RUB-ON
DOUBLE LACE AND BEADS.

Sorry if I just over loaded you with photo's. I told ya there was ALOT. That is pretty much my 6x6 christmas mini. How do you like it? Would you buy something like this? Would you want to receive this in a swap? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)