Friday, February 13, 2015

Angel card-Sunsational stamps

Hello, how are you all doing on this chilly morning? I can not believe how cold florida has been this year. Can't wait for spring.

Anyways it is Friday and that means it is my day to post for Sunsational Stamps. 

I really enjoyed working with this beautiful angel . It really can be used for ANYTHING. I didn't have any particular theme in mind. I made this for a angel card swap on FB. 

I used scrap paper for background, mini doily colored in with markers, a digi sentiment off google. and markers and pens to color her in. 

I really am liking how she came out.





Have you made anything useing the svg's and digis from sunsational stamps ?  If you haven't, whatcha waiting for? If you have how did you like them (i love them all) I'd love to see something you have created using Lisa's stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)