Evening friends. how are you doing on this chilly night? It is 11:34 PM here and currently 40 degrees. That is cold for the sunshine state.
Anyways I wanted to share with you a double page layout I did with a Creative Kuts file. I know , I know February is over but I am certain you have a few projects from then, as I do.
I made this double by using 2 red pieces from DCWV Immortal Love Stack. The photo mats are from my stash. They was 6x6. I put the designer paper on top of light pink scrap card stock. I print the files and colored and cut them all out by hand. In my photo my pages are backwards. lol The girl should be on the left and boy on the right. I painted the girl cupids finger and toe nails. lol . I also used glitter ink pens on some of it. Inked around the mats.
Whelp on to my photos.
I hope you enjoyed my double . Have you used creative kuts files and made a creation? I'd love to see it.
Until next time.
I'm linking up into the following challenges:
- craftin desert divas - ribbon (her hair)
- scribble and scrap crafts--challenge 38 anything goes
- avenue613- challlenge 111 anything goes
- ema-ginationstation-Anything Goes Challenge No. 21
- decorate to celebrate challenge 94 anything goes
- through-craftroom-door-challenge-anything goes
- creative fingers challenge blog - challenge 68 anything goes