Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Anniversary - young love- sunsational stamps






Good morning world. How are you on this fine Friday in February? This is our last friday in February, next thing you know it will be March.

I am here to share with you a card I made my parents for there 42 anniversary. I really loved the Young-Love file so I chose to use it.



Let me explain a little about my parents. They have been together since mom was 13 and papa was 15. They got married (right before my oldest sister was born) and after a while divorced. They then
re-married each other (right before my baby brother was born) so they celebrate 2 anniversaries. The first one is February 24th (my sisters age is the years of the anniversary.). The second one is January 20th (my baby brothers age is the years of the anniversary) .

So we just celebrated there 42nd anniversary 2 days ago. Its customary papa and I take mom out for frog legs for both anniversaries and her birthday (February 9th) , we all enjoy it . I'll share a few photos of the night below.


My papa thought he was funny and told mom to pack up the frog leg bones because I can craft with them. So I guess I need to figure out what I am doing with these here bones.
 

The place we go to for frog legs is Garys Oyster Bar right here in Polk county, FL . The food is delirious. Staff is great.

Now that I bore you let's get onto my project I have for you today.

I took the forever young couple and colored them in with no specific marker and pen. I cut the hearts out separate so they could be placed where-ever. I used a blank card base I got from Michaels. The back of the card is pink. lol Front is flowery. I then took a small paper doily and inked it in Tim Holtz distress ink.





So there is my anniversary story and project.

Make sure you stop by Sunday February 28th for our February stamp release, You won't want to miss the new stamp sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)