Friday, March 6, 2015

Enjoy life's moments - sunsational stamps.


Good morning America. How are you on this fine March morning? I am super tired, been extremely busy the past 3 days and today is going to be even busier. I am going to go to the Florida Strawberry Festival with my friend and his wife. Going to be full of fun,

I am here to share with you another card I made using Sunsational Stamps - Christmas Heidi . I loved her and wanted to use her for something other then Christmas. I colored her in with random markers. Used a small paper doily inked up behind her. I found the title online and printed it out and inked it up. The background paper was a scrap. It already had the flower on it so i outlined it with pen.

Was a very simple yet fun card to make. check it out below.








Want to come and check out my Jamberry store? Want a free sample to try? Want to have a FB party where I do 95% of the work. You just invite and play. Want to earn free wraps? Want to share wraps with friends? Please check here.

I am looking for 1 host and 1 recruit so I can meet my march goals. Would you like to help me and also benifit yourself?

I like giving away free prizes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)