Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Card- sunsational Stamps.


I have been so busy with trying to get my new business off to a start that I totally ALMOST forgot that today is my day to post for Sunsational Stamps .

I am here with another Easter card, using a different stamp. I used Bunny-Egg . He is just so adorable that I couldn't pass his up.

I basically used all scraps for my card. The back pink was a Lil small so I had to cut my card down a inch. I only had a small piece of the checkered paper so I put it in the middle.  I rounded the corners of the white that the bunny is on. Using green ink, I went around the edges. I put my famous Happy Easter ribbon on the bottom, round the edges also. Let me just say I believe I just broke my corner punch. I tried to round my card base and it was to thick. Booo.

Anyways let's get on to my card shall we?








I think this is just cute. Mr.bunny is adorable. Are you needing to make a few Easter Cards? This stamp is super fun and fast.

Just wanted to remind you that I have a few sales going on with my Jamberry.  First there is the always B3G1F deal. I personally love that. Then I have one that if you sign up for the Stylebox I will give you a application kit FREE. For every order over $100 I will give you a mini heater and half sheet of wraps from my personal stash. These are deals you can't pass up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)