Friday, April 17, 2015

Hoppy Easter


Hello, how are you on this stormy night/morning? I know i'm a tad late with a Easter card but i had it all printed and cut, but then I developed bronchitis and didn't get to finish it until now.

I used a Sunsational Stamps image.

 The purple flower paper is a scrap. Everything else comes together in the same stamp set (it hasn't been added to the store yet).

Here is my card.




I just love the fuzzy look he has.


Just wanted to remind you that I have a few sales going on with my Jamberry.  First there is the always B3G1F deal. I personally love that. Then I have one that if you sign up for the Stylebox I will give you a application kit FREE. For every order over $100 I will give you a mini heater and half sheet of wraps from my personal stash.Tomorrow is the last day. Check it all out here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)