Friday, May 22, 2015

Sunflower- Sunsational Stamps

Good morning, Welcome to my Friday post for Sunsational Stamps .

Today I chose the ever so cute Sunflower stamp. She was so fun to work with. My favorite flower is the Sunflower.

I used  a card from the dollar store as my base. Covered it over with sticker paper from the dollar tree. I love that paper. I then used some pink ribbon from the handles of a Victoria's Secret bag. Worked perfect. I then took some Tape Trendz, I also got from dollar tree, and cut a strip to go down the center of my ribbon. I love how it looks. I then took a circle saying out of my stash and pop dotted it up on the bottom right corner. I went over the lines with a purple glitter pen.

Such a sweet and simple card.

Here is the card.









I hope you enjoyed this as much as I do.

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)