Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Celebrate








Today makes 4 days until July 4th . The day we celebrate our independence. I love that that. I will be at a baseball game with my bestie and his wife, with his grandson that day. Fireworks will follow the game and it will be awesome. LOVE IT.

Today I am here with another creation using the stamps from Sunsational Stamps, I chose Liberty for today's card. I just love her. I chose a white card base, red bazzil scrap that was sitting on my desk. I was trying to find something else and I looked on the other side of my desk and saw a paper pad I just received in a swap. it was red and blue diamond with the red, white, blue scroll in middle. I cut the scroll out and used it behind my image. The title I cut from a cupcake stamp set. I thought it went perfect with this Liberty Stamp. I inked the edges in cardinal red and made a banner from title. Pop dotted title up. I am so happy with this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)