Wednesday, August 5, 2015

School Bus Card


Can you believe that school is already here? I can't. Sunsational Stamps and Scrapping with Lisa Designs is having  a challenge from July 31 to August 31. Please come and check it out and enter to win. You won't be disappointed with the prizes.


I am here today to share with you a card I made with one of Lisa's stamps. It is a school theme since it is that time again.

I started with a card from DCWV . I got a set of 40 card bases with envelopes as a present a few years back and decided I wanted to use them.



I chose one that was more white then anything. I chose it because it has lines on it like school paper. I used washi tape at the bottom for the alphabet. I figured school = alphabet so why not. I inked the school bus image with blue, orange, pink, purple ink to go along with the washi tape colors. I took a arrow template and colored it in with a yellow glitter gel pen on each side of the image. out lined with  a black marker to make it stand out some.


So simple and oh so cute.


Are you going to make any back to school cards? Will they include a stamp from Sunsational Stamps? I hope so. Come and share with me your cards.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe it's school time again? Where does the time go?! We homeschool our boys, so they are always wanting to go on the bus. As someone who attended public school and had to ride the bus, I let them know they aren't missing anything! It's a cute card and I could see it tucked away in someone's backpack just in case they need a "pick me up" (and what child doesn't the first few weeks of school?).

    April
    picayunepen.com
    Swap-bot August Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)