Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cute Fall Tags

Hello, and welcome to my weekly Wednesday post for Sunsational Stamps..

 I am here today to share a few cute tags with you.

Everyday is feeling more and more like FALL. I absolutely love fall. The crisp fresh air, the pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, fresh pumpkin pies from real pumpkins (not canned pumpkin, ewwe), cappuccino, hot cocoa, corn mazes and more.

Today I want to share a few cute tags I made using Heidi and Witches Brew .

I printed them a little small onto white card stock. I then colored them in with some glitter gel pens. On the witches brew the liquor purple kinda made little smears. I didn't give it a lot of dry time before turning it over for tape. I think it looks cute that way though. I backed them up with some scrap purple card stock. 

I made the hole with a punch. I used some black rexlace. I love this stuff.

The flower you see is crocheted from the neon red rexlace. Love it. 

Now on to my tiny tags. 




These tiny tags can be used it alot of ways. I am planning on using them in my pocket letter for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)