Saturday, October 10, 2015

What a Witch! Blog Hop

Welcome to the What a Witch! Blog Hop


Hocus Pocus and Eye of Newt
We've got a Hop for you that is spooky yet cute!
Add a few whiskers of Cat
and stir together in my big pointed Hat ....POOF!!!

You should have arrived from Witch Miranda
Connie Can Crop is creating the spells in this Witch of a Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these witchy women who are here casting spells with their creations.


I have a fantastic sponsor this month, Miss Kate Cuttables.
One lucky winner will get to choose two Bundles or files of their choice ($6.00 value)
Please visit Miss Kate Cuttables HERE
Follow their blog HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.
You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced on Wednesday here at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Grab your broomsticks and join us for some wicked fun!

I just had a total shoulder replacement . I didn't get to make the project I really wanted to so I had to ask my mom to help me make a witchy creation for you.
Mom's a crocheter and she was wanting to make a few Halloween magnets to fit into her collection. I asked her to make something that deals with witches, I got out my 2 canisters of embroidery floss and we began to dig thru all the colors.
We used black, green, gold,2 shades of brown. There was no pattern used, Mom just made her own up. Put a small magnet on back of both. Photo is of them on fridge.
Our final creations was a witch hat and broom. 


Guess what/. My blog candy is going to be a hat in broom set like what's pictured, PLUS some jamberry. WOOHOOO,


I am your last crafty witch on this witchy hop. I hope you enjoyed your broom ride.

Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:

18 comments:

  1. Your magnets are so adorable! Your mom is very talented! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your magents are so cute... very talented! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek!! I love love love this set!!! Your mom did an amazing job :) hope your recovery is a speedy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are awesome!!! what a clever way to still participate! I hope you are all better soon! I would love to have them!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly, I hope you are recovering and what a blessed mother you have to create this darling magnet set!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a quick recovery, and love your Mom's cute magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better!!! And thanks for sharing your moms talents with us. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could crochet that tiny, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing job. was it crocheting? i love to see other crafts besides paper crafting. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute witches hat and broom. I love that they are magnets. Very cute. Glad your Mom helped you out. (Mom's generally like to do that. :) ) Hope your recovery is quick and complication free. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, LOVE this project!!! Super cute idea to make these into magnets! I hope your recovery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute!! I pray your shoulder heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Total shoulder replacement? Ouch. I hope you heal up quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)