Friday, December 18, 2015

Reason For The Naughty List



Hello and welcome back to my place. I have been having major issues with blogger the past few days, so let's try this again.

For my project I used the Reason-for-the-Naughty-List stamp from Sunsational Stamps. This cute stamp had me giggling as I was making this creation.

I used a K&Co die cut mat pad for my paper. Loved all of the flowers. Colored them in with glitter pens. Also colored in the cute naughty girl with the same glitter pens, backed her and the title on green textured cardstock. Pop dotted them up with 1/8" pop up foam squares from Scotch.

Since I couldn't get my blog to co-operate for the December new stamp release blog hop on the 15th, I am going to let you use this post for the hop. It is open till 12-20-15.

This cute file is up for grabs in the hop. Start here at the beginning.

Here is my creation for today.






Whatcha think about this freaky stamp? Could you make something from it?

Did you know Sunsational Stamps has a monthly Challenge? You should come and check It out, enter while your there.

I know I'm entering this into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)