Friday, March 18, 2016

One Cute Chick!


Hello Friday. Hello Friday. Hello Friday. Hello Friday. Hello Friday. Hello Friday. Hello Friday.

Man oh man has March been busy. My dear grandpa passed away. My mom and I drove over 1200 miles to attend his service. We stayed roughly 5 days and then followed my sister and her family back to my place in Florida. They spent 8 days here with us. Needless to say soooo much has happened in the past 17 days, I haven't had a chance to create.

I found time this morning at 3 am.

Here is what I came up with.

I used the one cute chick stamp from Sunsational Stamps. I just love this cutie with her chick. I know you will to.

I used a long piece of scrap paper that is orange. It has flowers and a bird on it. I found some unsticky washi in glittery silver chevron and some chicks. I had to glue them down. Gluing the chicks on top of the silver then silver on to the paper it was down. I inked the edges of my image in pink and layered it a little over the washi. Cut this out and glue it to the top of a long scrap cardstock. Folded the other end, cut a little off and I had my cute card.

I ended up making 2 identical so I wouldn't have any more scraps left. lol.



So, what do you think? Do you want to purchase this cutie and make some of your own? She comes with free shipping right now. Check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very beautiful! I'm sorry for your grandpa :( Dorcii from Swapbot.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)