Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday feature

Can you believe it's already Friday?

How about were 2 days from Mother's Day?   I can not.

I am here to share a ATC I made for a swap. Rules was ATC, Mother's Day theme, book page background and word Mother or Mother's Day.

I chose to shorten my word to Mom, I mean its the same thing right?
I used Lisa's Flower Garden stamp set. I inked the edges with a turquoise ink and also traced the word
MOM in the same ink.
I colored the flower in with a pink and green high liter. Darkened the flower with black marker.




Have you used any of Lisa's stamps yet?  If not you should.

7 comments:

  1. This ATC is so cute. I use to make a few ATC,s but didn't feel very creative with them. I really need to look into buying some stamps for my mail art. Keep on creating..
    Kraftykj stopping by from swap bot for Bloggy Bloggy #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like making ATCs, but something's always missing from mine. This one's really pretty though

    Stephanie/Smadronia
    Bloggy bloggy #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your creativity. I hope to see you some new content in the future :) Dorcii from Swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty. I like recycled art
    - Vishruti from Swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your style. I never thought of using rubber stamps on my projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's fun. you should try it. they have some awesome manly stamps too.

      Delete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)