Saturday, May 21, 2011

new cards i made

The first one is a card I made with the rules of "use a spray background". I used the tattered angels glimmer mist in olive vine. The lady was a ad in Sunday's paper. Shes a collectors doll for cocoa cola. I tried to match the back ground to the color of the paper she was on. The words was in the ad with her. I used 3 red gems on her hat to cover the flowers in the picture. I used some Jolee's small flowers on the corners. popped the words up with pop dots.




This next card the rules was "punched border". I used some blue paper I had in my stash. A heart border punch by fiskers. The little girl is from a card I got in the mail. I really liked it and couldn't see myself throwing it away. I used some lace I got from a lady as a background piece.





This last card rules was "use the mystery item". Well the mystery item is the purple mesh looking thing you see. I turned it purple by using the Adirondack brights acrylic paint dabbers in purple twilight. While it was drying I got a piece of DCWV flower paper from my stash. It has some glittery flowers all over it. I used pop dots to raise the mesh up. Then I used 4 purple and 4 pink gems to kinda cover the top of the pop dots. I then used pop dots to attach the fabric piece in the middle. this piece was not made by me. I got it in a swap and unsure of who made it (if it was you please let me know).




I really enjoyed making these cards and I hope the recipients also enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)