Monday, June 6, 2011

all about dad blog hop winner is....

 Back with a second drawing as the first winner never replied.so here is the lucky winner number 2 of the Tim Holtz antique car stamp.



Cathy said...
Super fathers day projects. I am a new follower. Love your stuff. I am new and still learning. mexicopetshop@hotmail.com Cathy please contact me with in the next 3 days to claim your prize. If i dont hear from you i will have to choose another. 

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* *-*-*-*-*

OK I am here like promised to declare my winner for the all about dad blog hop I was in. In recognition for our dads I was giving away a Tim Holtz antique car stamp.

Random org declares the winner to be



Lucky number 7.


     Darlene said...
Great projects!! Boy were you busy! LOL TFS Darlene Darlene will you please contact me within the next 3 days so I can mail your candy out. If I don't hear from Darlene within next 3 days I will have to choose another. Thanks for joining us in the dads hop and checking out my bloggity blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)