Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Featuring Evelin

Evening my crafty ladies, how was your day? Mine was a sleepy day, I am so sleepy and it isn't helping me any.

First off I'd like to say I am overly excited because I am now apart of the Scrappers Delights Design Team. YaY Thanks Janice. I am so excited because the products I get to work with are AMAZING.

I want to introduce you to Evelin. She is a gorgeous digi stamp and oh so fun to work with. She has some "sisters" to and there gorgeous also. Evelin is a creation from Janice over at Scrappers Delights . If you like to use digi stamps or tubes and you LOVE fun images and stuff, then I want you to go and check out the store over at Scrappers Delights.

Here is my tribute to Evelin.

She is so full of funk, she can be used for goth projects, dark side projects, teens projects or just about anything.

Evelin can be found here. 

So what are you all waiting for. Step on over to Janice's place at Scrappers Delights and get your Digi Scrap on.

Until next time.

8 comments:

  1. Thank yo so much for your stunning card using my now Goth Girl Collection you really have done her credit XXX
    I am honored to have you on my team and look forward to seeing your work.
    Big hugs Janice
    AKA Scrapper's Delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. was fun to work with, i really do love your goth girl collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hun I think I might be seeing more in the future along with
    Emo Girls & Rock Chicks
    I'm a tease giggles
    Have a great weekend big hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card... i think i'll start swapping cards on swap bot
    (i'm from Swap bot btw)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont swap cards on swapbot. i do other places though,

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is adorable. I could very easily see that as a journal cover or something.

    (ElizabethObviously on SB)

    ReplyDelete
  7. survey the owner of the image has a ton that would look awesome on journals. why not go check her store out, id love to see what you get and create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How does a digi stamp work? Is it like a print out or you can actually use it like a stamp?

    -iggygirl (Check out my Blog #3 swap)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)