Monday, September 19, 2011

Winner posted. Is it you?

So sorry I am late picking my winner for the Fall blog hop we just had on September 15-16. I been so tired and dragging butt.

I used Mr.Random and he chose the lucky winner to be :






Here is what they said:

joydee1963 said...
Love the frame!! I love all the colors and smells of Fall! I am a follower.joydee1963 at yahoo dot com



Winner will have 3 days to contact me. Please send me a email to Rhelm @ tampabay . rr . com and put the subject line as fall blog hop winner.

2 comments:

  1. I have been tired and dragging too! I hope we both get back to normal soon!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe im getting sick. i tried to make 9 simple cupcake cards last night with the cricut and it took me 3.5 hours. in there plain.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)