Hello, If your looking for the Which came first- scrapping or card making blog hop, please CLICK HERE.
Thanks for come by and checking out my DT card for Janice over at Scrappers Delights Paper Crafts.
She has some very nice digi images that I believe you will have fun using in your creations.
I used the Flower basket 1 - which is still currently FREE, and the I love you sent digi - which is also still currently FREE. If you want to go look around and want to "test" out a digi, please click the links.
On to the card. I used a scrap piece of orange I had and also a scrap piece of pink. I used provo craft deco scissors to cut the pink. Added the lovely digi's that I colored in with crayola colored pencils. I pop dotted the flower basket up so it stood out some. Added a flower sticker border to bottom and two humming birds to the top corners and now you have a very nice card with AWESOME DIGI'S on it.
I am entering my card into the following Challenges:
* the pixie cottage - anything goes
* Creative inspirations - anything goes.
* simon says stamps challenge - anything goes.
* scrapalicious usa - anything goes
* the sister hood of crafters - use a digi
* party time tuesdays - anything goes
* ribbon carousel challenge - anything goes
* crazy challenge-anything-goes
* all sorts challenge - anything goes.
* 2 sisters challenge blog - anything goes.
Thanks for stopping by :O)