Thursday, July 12, 2012

Birthday Blog Candy. Woohoo


Hey crafty friends, do you want to check out a great blog with some awesome creations? If so please click over and check out Sharon at diary of a craft room transformation. She has or had a birthday this month and she is giving away some awesome candy to one lucky follower of hers. So Happy Birthday Sharon, (my birthday is July 30th).

Sharon will be using random.org on August 3 to choose her winner, so please click on over there at diary of a craft room transformation and enter. The rules are simple and easy peasy. Her prize includes several packages of stickers, journalling tablet, loads of seam binding ribbon, Stampin Up ribbon, micro beads, Sizzlets, Spellbinders impressibilities and much more!Isn't this an AWESOME candy?

So please click on over there now and enter, make sure you tell all of your friends to..

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting my blog candy here! I love how you've described yourself in your profile. One of my granddogs is also a Buddy! He's a real sweetheart and quite a buddy indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)