Monday, July 16, 2012

I Feel the LOVE Card

** if your looking for the INKED blog hop click here please **

This morning I want to share with you a birthday card I made for a challenge. CWC I Feel The Love Challenge and also over at   
" CWC Design Team member Madison Womack is the creator/founder of the "I Feel the Love" Project and is dedicated to bringing a little bit of handcrafted love to people in need. This month's outreach is for Sheffield Place in Kansas City. Sheffield Place opened its doors in February 1991 as a community response to the growing population of homeless mothers and their children in the Kansas City area. Since then, they have assisted more than 560 families in making the difficult journey from homelessness to self-sufficiency. The volunteers throw a birthday party once a month for the children and teens living in the shelter and are in need of decorations that can be reused and birthday cards. "


We was asked to use our cricut in some way.

I made a winnie the pooh happy birthday card. the banner and balloons was svg's. Pooh came from the pooh cart and the ice cream came from sweet treats. The paper is the cricut paper beyond birthdays, it has little presents all over it. I added the brown/white bakers twine to the balloons for the strings.

You still have a little bit of time to come and make a birthday card for a special child. The cards have to be received by July 31,2012 . The address can be found on funky cards.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card!! I love it. I know it is going to bring a smile to one lucky child at Sheffield Place:) Thank you for your support. You ROCK!
    ~Madison IFeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card that any child will love. Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fun card here!! This is surely going to put a big smile on a little face. Thank you for joining the I FEEL THE LOVE ROJECT.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and sweet! what little one does not like pooh?! great job!

    hugs,
    heather lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe..So Cute!! I know this card will make anyone smile :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card and you know that I love Winnie the Pooh!!! TFS ---
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)