Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fun Cards.....

Early morning hello to you all. I'm here to share with you some FUN cards I made . I had fun with these and I hope you get the file and have just as much fun as I did. I used the card file from Scrapping With Lisa found here. There is also a envelope file but I only made 6 of the 9 cards and no  envelope yet.

 Hope you grabbed yourself some coffee or my favorite which is cappuccino.

Let's get started, shall we.

I used paper piecings, stamps, digis. Items I received in swaps. The paper I used was Cricut Rainbow Stack and DCWV the mini stack.


 DCWV mini stack 6*6
 Cricut Rainbow stack
 DCWV mini stack 6*6
 Cricut Rainbow stack
 Used Martha Stewart Ink for the back
 Cricut Rainbow stack

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)