Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday

Good Morning my crafty friends.I sure do hope you all are trying to stay out of Sandy's path. If you are in it and affected by it , I send my prayers up for you to keep you safe and help you heal. Today I'm here with my Tuesday DT post with Scrapping With Lisa Designs.
Princess Kiara's birthday is coming so I made her a card. She loves purple, bears and cupcakes. I chose to use the Cupcake file AND  the bear file to make my card.
I printed the files onto white cardstock, inked the bear with light pink ink. Colored the top of the cupcake and heart with dark pink ink. Used the Cricut celebrations paper for the purple background. Printed Happy Birthday from my computer, made it inside paint. 


Also here is a LO I did of the princess. I used a photo from 2005 when she was only 3 years old. I love this photo as much as I Love Her.



So now is your chance to go over to Lisa's store and pick you up a freebie to play with (not sure how long it stays but you can get them in your emails if you sign up for newsletter, you wont want to miss it). She has some awesome new files added. Cute Thanksgiving and Christmas ones.

Lisa is also having a DT call, so now is your chance to enter and use her freebie to help you. You can find more info on that RIGHT HERE.

Good luck and I'll see you next time.

I am entering this in to Joyful Stamper: Inspire me Fridays challenge 82- anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)