Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Baby's First Christmas LO

Hello, Just wanted to drop by and show you a special layout I made for my cousin. Him and his wife just had a precious baby girl.  This will be her first christmas so I made a layout they can add photos too and cherish.

I used a tan brown and cream glittery card stock from DCWV for the background. I then used some light green paper for the two photo mats,inking them with a darker green color.. I used a darker green and the same pattern from the photo-mats to spell out Baby's 1st Christmas and the tree. I used Cricut Craft Room for the tree and title. For the baby Santa and the two presents under the tree, I used Lisa's Baby's 1st Christmas file. I made the other two presents by the Santa baby from cream scraps and colored them in with Martha Stewart Glitter Markers.






So now is your chance to go over to Lisa's store and pick you up a file to play with. You can get a free file in your emails if you sign up for newsletter, you wont want to miss it. She has some awesome new files added. Cute Thanksgiving and Christmas ones.

Lisa is also having a DT call, so now is your chance to enter and use her freebie to help you. You can find more info on that RIGHT HERE.

Good luck and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)