Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Traditions

Morning crafters, I'm here with my Tuesday DT post with Scrapping With Lisa Designs. I know it's only Thanksgiving but I was to anxious to go see santa and to scrap it, so i'm here with a Christmas LO.. I actually combined Lisa's Mr-and-Mrs-Claus with Treasure Box Designs weekly freebie Christmas traditions. I love both files and thought they worked well together. I also added a die cut of a stocking with the date.

I used DCWV the At Home Stack for the background. Inked the edges with green ink. Layered both photos onto a piece of Christmas scrap paper that I used in another project. I printed the files out on white card-stock then cut ad pieced them together. I inked around alot of the white in there clothes with red. I wanted it to look like Mr. and Mrs. Claus was holding our photos.

Let's get on with my Christmas Traditions Layout , shall we.


Whelp, Thanks for stopping by and checking out my LO.

So now is your chance to go over to Lisa's store and pick you up a file to play with. You can get a free file in your emails if you sign up for newsletter, you wont want to miss it. She has some awesome new files added. Cute Thanksgiving and Christmas ones.

Lisa is also having a DT call, so now is your chance to enter and use her freebie to help you. You can find more info on that RIGHT HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)