Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cocoa LO

Morning crafters, I'm here with my Tuesday DT post with Scrapping With Lisa Designs. I really love cocoa and I take pictures of my cup's of cocoa and cappuccino a lot. I was at Denny's with my family and I just had to try there new candy cane hot cocoa. Half way thru I just had to show my friend my new drink. Hence where I got my photo for my project below.

I used Lisa's somewhat new file called Cocoa-Flurries. I also added in a cocoa title from My Scrap Chick. I thought they looked well together.

I used a light blue cardstock for my base. Cut down a colorbok distressed brown for the middle. Used a light blue photo mat with snowflakes on it. I inked the blue with brown and the brown with blue. I also inked my cup and marshmallows blue. A few of my snow flakes have glitter on them.




Whelp, Thanks for stopping by and checking out my LO.

So now is your chance to go over to Lisa's store and pick you up a file to play with. You can get a free file in your emails if you sign up for newsletter, you wont want to miss it. She has some awesome new files added. Cute Christmas ones.

Lisa is also having a DT call, so now is your chance to enter and use her freebie to help you. You can find more info on that RIGHT HERE.

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Rhonda. My daughter wants me to do her a coffee themed mixed-media piece for her kitchen. This gives me ideas.

    Blessings, Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)