I was given this award today by from Lynne Kirsch over at Her craftiness.. Thanks so much for giving me this award, it's wonderful. Your a really sweet, caring and crafty lady and I enjoy crafting with you.
Here are the rules For the Sun Shine Award!
- Include award logo in blog post.
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link back to them.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself, that you have made up about yourself.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers and contact them
Now, seeing these are ten made up questions and answers about me, they might seem awkward, but here goes.
* How long have you been Scrapbooking? Seriously scrapping 5 years. I dabbled in it when i was 12.
* What other crafts do you get into? I make cards, jewelry, mini's altered items, altered boxes, learning to crochet.
* What craft machines do you use in your crafts? I have a baby cricut, a expression-teal one, a sidekick, a texture boutique, and a cuttle bug.
* How long have you been paper piecing? 3 years. I'm a beginner.
* Do you use MTC or SCAL? Nope I cut everything by hand if it is a SVG.
* What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to all kinds. Country, jazz, rap, R&B, easy listening, christian, instrumental and so on.
* Do you have the tv or radio on while you craft? Glad you asked, I listen to music mostly but i do sometimes have the tv talking. MY bird kids keep me company.
* What are you doing when your not crafting? I love to go out with my bestie. Love riding my bike and walking, Taking photos.
* what is your favorite season? I absolutely love FALL.
* What are you drinking as you type this? My favorite night time drink. English toffee Cappachino.
I would love to give everyone in blog land a sunshine blogger award, but below is the 10 random I am choosing. They are all an inspiration to me and blog land. Thanks ladies.
1. Terri Sproul
2. Lisa Peters
3. CardMonkey Jarvis