Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Baby's first Thanksgiving...

Morning crafters, I'm here with my Tuesday DT post with Scrapping With Lisa Designs. I know I'm a day late, I had a horrific day yesterday and I didn't get to post. I made another LO for my cousins new daughter. I used Lisa's Babys-First-Thanksgiving file. I am having fun working with these baby files.

I used a yellow-kinda orange card-stock for the back ground. At the top I added the remainder of the fall paper I used on another LO. I used scrap paper in the background color for the photo mat's . I stamped some X along the sides of the mats. Used light green dropping ribbon to cover up the separation of papers.  I paper pieced the Babys-First-Thanksgiving  and inked as much as  I could. The journal mat I cut from the middle of a bigger one.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Layout. Don't forget to go and sign up for the Newsletter . You can get some great deals and files. 

I would love to see what you make, please feel free to come back and share with us. 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute page! It makes me want to make a baby scrapbook, even though I don't have a baby! haha :)

    I am sammalmquist from swap-bot, posting on behalf of the Love Comment Blog ♥ (10) swap!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)