Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy 4th

Morning crafters, I'm here with my Tuesday DT post with Scrapping With Lisa Designs. I used 5 different files from Lisa's store. The files are listed below for you.

  1. Patriotic Patricia
  2. Patriotic Paul
  3. Patriotic Puppy
  4. Firecracker
  5. 4th of July parade set
now on to my project.

I used a light blue piece of paper with no name as my background.  Cut the files out on random scrap paper. Out lines with glitter gel pens. Gold on yellow, Blue on red, Silver on blue, and Red on white.









So, how did you like my project? Alot of files but placed well. If you want to make this you could take out the firecracker and easily put a photo in its place.

Thanks for stopping. Don't forget to go get some files and share with me what you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)