Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sisters and bros

 Morning crafters, I'm here with another post with Scrapping With Lisa Designs.  I used Lisa's Sisters 
file and also her Brothers file.

 For sisters my background is white cardstock. I used scrap paper in the color of orange for the other papers. I hand drew the banner. The photo is me and my sis. I am the third child and on the left. She is oldest and on right.


 For my bros layout I used DCWV Tattered Time paper for the background and the title. The brown border under photos is one I got in a swap 3 years ago. I pop dotted the paper brothers up. My oldest bro (second child) is the one holding the fish and the pepsi. My lil bro (4th child, b-day is day before mine, were 5 years apart) is the one with nothing in his hands.



I surely do miss my big sis and big bro. They both are in Michigan. Can't wait for them to come back to Florida.

Thanks for peeking. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)