Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Snips and snails

Morning crafters, I'm here with a DT post with Scrapping With Lisa Designs. I used Lisa's Snips Snails and Puppy dog Tails file. 

It's been a little while since I blogged so I am going to set some up to post so you can see what I been getting into. 

Let's see. I used a piece of green paper from some un-named ones I got from someone. I used SCAL2 and made the title. Cut it on a piece of light colored polka dots from the cricut doodlecharm stack. I then took a blue glitter ink pen and went around the outside of the letters. They needed some definition. I cut the dog, snail and boy out from the file, changing the boy to a girl. The photo is of my beautiful new puppy Daisy. I got her on Feb 15. She will be 7 months old on the 24th. I got her at 8 weeks. Used a scrap red piece and cut it into corner pieces.



Thanks for checking out Daisy and I's LO. Please come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave me a message. :O)